HEAVILY RETOUCHED PHOTO

Dec 23, 2023

Kevin McCarthy, The Anti-Ozempic




Kevin was worried, yes he was. His svelte master had stopped wearing his custom made Spanx from the Big & Fat Men’s Store and was now moping around, hardly eating at all.

“Master, master, you have to eat! Look at this delicious Mickey -Dee’s I brought you,” Kevin said, groveling and sputtering like the very best sycophant he was. “Have I not told you again and again? Your magnificent body doesn’t have to follow caloric rules!”

“Nobody loves me anymore,” T sulked. It’s twenty-two days since I’ve had any fun at all. No one salutes, or even prostrates on the floor! I can barely get them to notice the ketchup on the walls, or the endless briefs stopping up my beautiful golden bidets.”

T looked down at Kevin, who hit the floor like a missile to Iran. “All I have left is this list of small time donors. Whatever shall I do?”

“A selfie! A selfie!” Kevin clamored, “Your teeth are looking so pearly white today!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?